Re: [Id-event] Options regarding SPAGs

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Thu, 10 December 2020 23:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=25In8jNQwkQ9PLbk/em+9pYF7+X5XHEqVvt2BIl0btk=; b=X+G7hNqu3tcPX9v9niVcAlPR6wZt4p2BLWeoPXcvTX1aH4xbNzX1FGnTxWtXJ53Xjq oklEKtthQ0zbL4BTisIAdkeufhgL8VAK3BSXB/0ejmrVapoTNzzddoT4IZ1PWybUXvNk 1iYlc3GjS9DKdinMUbObWtiA7jtBxdGI09M8zg4SkexzjKM0pkT9vYukZXggknrPD4gk TMO/+Rw1fCf+xjriTH6Oy37p9JYNnFD8GSep2IcvAYkvmhBNZCAf4VglS14Nn9OGYzou BGYHm+9OHlRfLkjQLzvdGrMFaOPlHRPvZxRmITBT39k1cJ6O5Mnec0mIWLhlvJYQHYAh Tlww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=25In8jNQwkQ9PLbk/em+9pYF7+X5XHEqVvt2BIl0btk=; b=exV1nVYvYiEb8h4+SBOWg7ZsRyRp/vs11tEiQCHDHcNFKo6gNIYtgU5jv3b93ThA+O H52DW4CtRnQsjd7z0C7+Tadv5GMnCnYNietlUizyIPG06pQAC5n/Rk86rlL7Cw72eodq RuLBKFtDLcKqgqXdqi4+9CFbMRrmGDeGiMt9tmk0sx4PQ7CE832zz5ZG39fWKtglufXm MTZifQFjX5nZX5SFik72P4lMKvlmIYpPLOpGiztED96GfJoJzkIJxxI1mjaFhFVGaW3w h77zlhubcqEyWubAe1t/SuKNJmHlnT4+ALiSsf5lvidOyXS4ywf8v5GH+HEyKLjkzOHv RkuA==