Re: [Id-event] SAML subject identifier type

Atul Tulshibagwale <atultulshi@google.com> Wed, 15 July 2020 22:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HFDgmbTHz9EwGM3oAvOXvJY1w6cKMEb3fYw9TDd25ls=; b=QtuO5PhMMomfFMYVznK5aYrI3liHqxpw1dNNN3pfih2bB0gaykFWArEYZvTCGat6AL WVmQx2+fD2OTwpCFYrxkx/QbaCJu/gumUZuzuLOSeGJmyxupm/XGUpnBwcSFNUDDeSps oyRi87h5QZZCGNs3rQxQWKX5WXbwAcfV/5TJ+FINtGmKLKBhrFU/UifQwiGJKrnaYhYJ TUqUuzSBLBl10LjURQbnxHJLgTRVmMZVgd6jPgsdoACuARsWwsdf5ypU9L84VxdG6mLd 5lTF20DxhXZXpyMHy7BTeBQhcw4nDqqK2PGI2lckfY6qzc03Az7LGOMPCwGRnIRL5379 ZCkA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HFDgmbTHz9EwGM3oAvOXvJY1w6cKMEb3fYw9TDd25ls=; b=ngOb7k9xs9ppFKJNVLSXSUfxk22Y78uZyHy7GAGXBsj2LZuDvub3r+eQ8I4PevZhrr gfT7IyWPPjiR4W0J6zbtgioMcPWrhG9BsQChkPIKuMVdf67p1Eh4g77TvWhkGH62LsS+ 3eNk7fNtEoqqKpg2heR9IyvtGkzHg+SPkcm1KJHPtBpI3ZmgWd1645k55AHgDhgDvb8r PWynsu7S5TLJE6XDQDmjy1woD7ziOtjH8ycqErs7HMQ+EgmhOZHtO6tojvW/kyPmjox4 dg0Qnq+/N+eVkz80ZGfrVMPLfNl2vZ9LU7bjtr/GdyEmBOLpoxIo491FjfD/4a0xsch4 zVCA==
References: <CAMCkG5thP1JnyBn5qAK0TLqBoa-y53Qnoq=mf-NPLfzSF2U7VQ@mail.gmail.com> <5B3455F1-9F82-40C5-BE22-2E3B715A0CF1@canarie.ca> <CAMCkG5uSQzTGCmFn6DLeXVbA0B0wrcPou8CEjtCQ5BCp3M+eOw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMCkG5uff+WwMRLDr+Lph-TagtwL5jWORg5ruvWLOxkNBM2s0A@mail.gmail.com> <E7D14134-0210-4515-ACA3-2AB5CDDCBF34@gmail.com> <CAMCkG5t+7z7OOLdsD77zj_eM7eYf2wOTGTV9tg5S01FXgcHC0w@mail.gmail.com> <8B77A27C-D5B3-477A-BD0D-8B3D3B818BB0@gmail.com> <CA+k3eCQ+f78Ct59D45SyQ8MnCLbpf6665h48MKpyvBaAA-ezZg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMCkG5ssFt2Dy-pbuuEch7KkBu+goNhSbfepx6dVxrUKChBRBw@mail.gmail.com> <C62035F9-E7D8-4CA4-89A3-2BE6DE941CE3@amazon.com> <CAMCkG5snqNuDAYMXZiri=ZJ7=y9d=-1jCnwV0FcGXVzZnX6+gA@mail.gmail.com> <9CC41112-7947-41E1-9584-6DEB625BBEEA@amazon.com> <MN2PR00MB068653B00930B9E02E2286E5F57E0@MN2PR00MB0686.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CAD9ie-tE4=nsmvMy25GXHDRPX32oN=nK0EH0UoHKM9A-XBXb3g@mail.gmail.com>