Re: [Id-event] SAML subject identifier type

Atul Tulshibagwale <atultulshi@google.com> Wed, 15 July 2020 19:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Z5V1qSIZ6vGudnk84jA5rJ+rQdbmmVc8uMVfHp08iWA=; b=R5HDJCh1Sj3vDO5CBKHB5KE3BAQZvaz9gD8827Wp+Zu41nnXnYA7NCE0YRBISeu/Ox AufL8Vu7ctkZObPz641CY3n+cpjaX037zmvZDqxxH0lRpaqqN2F7MDGx+hXGdPDWoopw V7CY2WnXNGeCNcyoesYg8FtLpB/2sT9I6LMqiVkZkuDIH9stdy0sGS3iR3BEw/kKFwuX r/glLcQ0LeiBqJD7a83m1ZR+LwmalwI1nPEsVF6GNVK7ty6SCtn8X+SN/PBOJs3MqCP+ QE99DHIR+Ca/gpRvwok6QCos9KSAl3KOcwpzjCYrdDl6Ub7knn4YIhKSBZlYiqdOKySK g5zg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Z5V1qSIZ6vGudnk84jA5rJ+rQdbmmVc8uMVfHp08iWA=; b=AmxTGQs+QwbrVoNkzNdph8ph+Wn5Wb3ypOUfxvXHtOlvLCygWfN+f+21VK+ZiHy0mt 4C0wDooTZ6lPf0jnoiLvplzizN54bnfX/JbOqUj3c8Xdnm1WAU8MkmF9dk+ODhq1NMrv gGsQTFCwq4beXTYqe2iIcRY5CjUng6gP+92kb8mpEXeJblCBjKUS9upEWI/qWIBKWxrG JQy4NHIj5lhbbLIP/KyoZa20ehx44QTq1ldE592LmutdJZt5RQj8AEarCPIP5QrbQ6PU 7f7jSMgtqHN2R7rhZVpjODl3VhKjNQu7MvrA0E2bIp3YcyHICAUGOWCzdn8lKnCXzTok J33Q==
References: <CAMCkG5thP1JnyBn5qAK0TLqBoa-y53Qnoq=mf-NPLfzSF2U7VQ@mail.gmail.com> <5B3455F1-9F82-40C5-BE22-2E3B715A0CF1@canarie.ca> <CAMCkG5uSQzTGCmFn6DLeXVbA0B0wrcPou8CEjtCQ5BCp3M+eOw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMCkG5uff+WwMRLDr+Lph-TagtwL5jWORg5ruvWLOxkNBM2s0A@mail.gmail.com> <E7D14134-0210-4515-ACA3-2AB5CDDCBF34@gmail.com> <CAMCkG5t+7z7OOLdsD77zj_eM7eYf2wOTGTV9tg5S01FXgcHC0w@mail.gmail.com> <8B77A27C-D5B3-477A-BD0D-8B3D3B818BB0@gmail.com> <CA+k3eCQ+f78Ct59D45SyQ8MnCLbpf6665h48MKpyvBaAA-ezZg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMCkG5ssFt2Dy-pbuuEch7KkBu+goNhSbfepx6dVxrUKChBRBw@mail.gmail.com> <C62035F9-E7D8-4CA4-89A3-2BE6DE941CE3@amazon.com>