Re: [Ideas] WG Review: IDentity Enabled Networks (ideas)

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 October 2017 07:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hb7FHgQH7YM+rFbe/PFhiCTPSQOZYdpSSvcxyGsBwR0=; b=SxPRc4Rdi/pQfANSedI/AP/Et5XrBjPpQkr1mH3pJti4UpPaw3QWcvLcHPwScbzLqH yilgDPMZ/xV1W51cfyBziVgIH882BZAWzZENxRRvaDiUN1oCorp+QBOaWjqHPC4KZa+F 858bWe9OV3mV83VZOfZIiBe4IY5c1v/ahBWG0fiuuzQEkNjJvDO6OSDZpoj4hKNIs6sb oXjECAclxFeJug2PiTXlFjY8+eT5KSJhGaapqArSeVXYInjLeW3rz9Dq2y7TXtXprTzk AQhCMagKjnZXbw8smCNVzOdJaUe9kC9Ljm+yFhgRo5XTWrSIhBUGv782/IVJVb4d3YqC Cgdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hb7FHgQH7YM+rFbe/PFhiCTPSQOZYdpSSvcxyGsBwR0=; b=kPe1lEOAurFLDmCbFpV4iT1pj1SqVAfICsFQFG793uWpFT55KxjL51Vca4FBuNAd07 hr2pqVNc7R0890bHB40ottdj18ncudqUWJ0w2R0miq/PEJJLoBuEjkEVK22HK32pGeip IO38gPRYwZ898IJTaTJ2aVisaj1ifp1GlJrHCXmzrkM57a/tx6XSPocirdcR3FJHoVku D4XjPbiEpjKaU4l5tmuK5t2AQVyzCeYBSpRW6jnYC6o4aXIp5HKWPfPzmwD+wVgXXwr1 V2qPGmM82BX+AWd3EK9CJ5cXm7yJhwHGi44XUV7sQevWwxS6CZl5gQwJpLHzDqdYwNjU pOhw==