[Ideas] IDEAS @IETF98 Minutes

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 13 April 2017 07:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=jgpvPMcxukrxb1L3i/n2q8i1FwoDtUpL3g7t6hm2CVY=; b=hnr/7p4n8j1Q7sr8hQzwTuq3lcIDEEv0+sLC1h/9kFW0UBp9rcxYl/rFM/aigRAySB bf1IhkZUdfz/HKj9O3b08+2R/PgqWDC4pWxcyvD+QvH8voyligZDg8GZr3okDSGJVkQG MhSKPIPP0nUvhJevpToTI3gnogAooBrzXC9yQP6XN0f4UTm9lHmYiedJtBfwRzc++nS4 6dV+K56P0iKfJ0phZgzyqvghLrkJjgWVzRiTCwJQPMeyNiVD9jmJZ7YCvKEX1+7DVcpP 6jAiquEV620wgE7FKp/Toz/yA/JEL0GYzsJankqU/HUlvDU48zzQ4UYa2EyNx8x2zZsy GnCQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=jgpvPMcxukrxb1L3i/n2q8i1FwoDtUpL3g7t6hm2CVY=; b=lU7G8KB9UDUCfo7/JIQMU5yMa9Gjunwc+djD5bO04YRmoWuGe7sgRBBFfq8VlXTsDO 7wI6C7a/T4I+bjTAy7aKqmdAqp5bYdJN+io4ZYc3ug7aY5u/6Y2+KxRRBP7Cb8P6gxe6 k7OL2SpXTfqGzVE7md/5BXGuzVKRDGFFcXIofiWU0FjFT0xJuBnUQpWfCWrGEpZ1qiaG KIxfN1AQb/dDWuXkw8scWseTc3LF8wLHu/SmlXDFM/1FRkkG+I7ZBq8kAcHgjbzSurJC BsznDB9X2VKMu+8OtCfzCfLOswwkDzliGx2MPfi6W4NZb8/QeZ91rCO1puCtTrzJL+HU c5Uw==