Re: [Ideas] New revision posted on draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Tue, 17 October 2017 18:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NPLzgcLyP3osf+tEREXLhmMtnTRn81aq0ZwqALEI4X0=; b=MHDobh58+p7xSA8OxNa843DO+lgdY1dIvG0kJFr9jSvTgz8x6jDnzUVuZF8qWAYIWb pyDm9fR3STAWc6gR/Y3NyTErmZfYlIa4pS+2maDtE6O8613P044NxD9xztSrNDMZzGAQ p2jRyUrF0tKCaERpxEs0unvrBYdRtXAgE9FGxRsJVpeJ1+Z+zV7IlC8cArGYWp42H3gP uRVyfc8tMdrwfq+emDTO+XyBYQ/hppVVq6Hrqiewba/u9lY0VKRynLRyECdUOC21LOQF BF7Q6MwRUwkxDmhdLl+WqaqguLVnD9sAhi1Ns+wGr1KY4joW9bOsw/4GlH/T9QHZyPmT Z5qg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NPLzgcLyP3osf+tEREXLhmMtnTRn81aq0ZwqALEI4X0=; b=Qv1THtHy/Qla6MXmSQ0BkgbnSzYgQsgehl6JA0RMc+1IdNzr/q7OrgfPwhyJhLQpf5 le+/CQxxZKhLuiq2SVQgYajnrnITL/wTu51j4XTYlJ6MMuADPZz7Kp6xq1Oxfh7Eaz1M oV9n3YCICSwbmOtknXHKgjoB3jeTEDzZ0j335+7GPUmYbJ8N9Sgt5c7Lvpp3eN6YXKrS eKLQgCqUSe6ilZzLOXJmlgLBB55n6hFvt4Gp3VIzVzpKLePORb8F5yV/csc8xsDKKuUd bKOQx38mhdTXScIRW0WMcA8uBY6nMLyS4gR3qxgML/JoABWXAdUqOFsFg92zRrfx2gLl i2Rg==