Re: [Ideas] Diasambugating Identifier and Identity

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 April 2017 06:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uNwriZMZbmIiaBlgNl3iHwk/WhPxq7fd8v7xVzJnFsY=; b=OOF50gt91/QJHKM4HtGU6O/VT0hMSFI0AilZdFsg6ZZg5cRchnWdbujEl7l0vsaZfZ wHMTT1x++JsYq23HTRPhFbLmGbgiPGW1K0uof0pYmhs23/+hcJEByWjV54EFFeA5aA9p lIk25cetVzXEikht4viBqdG0Rg7HDy9eaUnJ0uFllWesXvrOf1G1vcYpMgt1MGL1ZPBP 3gJWlslC7jfsFy7Xpzwb25lqe8hbXdZSc8aWwYrDIYJlxKUmXwYsGT3nXvopGfbwBbRf WdZjxSMOtxY3KZuX0EJFm0pznP+qEfmldwrgt5Wtyoxm9k2597mzcYtAtiBIiWkJDrab Gl9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uNwriZMZbmIiaBlgNl3iHwk/WhPxq7fd8v7xVzJnFsY=; b=ugs+941dB4pwWRuK7PR73pcZ+qRHQxyVvnXVRB5eMPRph82M3d67nIm4m4/pVcX8w+ x6r8Nki9F8kxHJ2Gd+GaZiLv8/aqi5DGuArBMVe6l6DmU7eAuaePk+8Df6F6ZrLsU5Kx OdfaYwQfkFCPU8NfxGzwECZHkUIjQbzBqafjpA8+2GPLicD2ztl3DFZNmp15gKe4RlsH pm4aOM44ckkTLZt0AWPCOzO9QCiZ2jgFVe6DhXu89xPUc1DgVRIifPoHobOq1KkNgplI hzO3gmPuxFBk7GpGxzQ+/V6ilaYPzUkuWHKXUElZY8Le+MQI31TlUg/38psZg/1/RT8+ q09g==