Re: [Ideas] Alissa Cooper's Block on charter-ietf-ideas-00-06: (with BLOCK)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 11 October 2017 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-type:date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version :references:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s= fm1; bh=DQNg5G0pW7YSvBrnYDbCVolY9VIk/nXlEcxuhBg3qWQ=; b=oL3G1dUk D4t/EE0Q4lBiNqXmV5HdS9FASAc2q3gQ8EEL89/DJsAfGx86VIjqEJFjPXMP3ujC x4mFO79bqUJQpEUZ0oBCiJ0NwqDsBEko+0pj5tJFE+Fz9LaHbeZwyqN/kYrVDtwL fvMyUkctG5W1N3ngLJHsLZ0HxpazX197Ywi55jm5AneFAQzhl2lqYd6R7BH+aNfU 2qqbMp2E0/Ugr5ON5yYdlBw2GH5x9cj2a16u4laKzOUBNdqMQEBpXqoVltA9vXkR ywIIQGXMl+kOJeNxlvLnOJrMdNiaHiK+ClxEdWZiaSpEFY4l+Ial+YFGW0eNEPe3 9/mYJ3a4iz8Rbw==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=DQNg5G0pW7YSvBrnYDbCVolY9VIk/ nXlEcxuhBg3qWQ=; b=eKuL3PUe0HPqNKi0xgogscfIuyKq5JPeCXpQFBdg8OejS lFXZE5yzFdpWoXSap3ngVpPNjwXeUzDNdclwpsebrkOnfIyO7ILYVarPkGp9jvYd ALZxmxg+ijiwI9EzOq++8VSJSd1CqZvnNo76M5N2+ak5bFro6rxVMxynFv6rJP5q Z74ByJ06nYHiOT+IpZs1TWkM11kBOBkNpYOd9t2EGhVwM6BfVav+W6Fb9euH//dv jYdstU1KgNRu0BKOp8TZtdpJvhP5COFIy4kQEQ6woEkN5gAl0sIpIBl0tsQYuZcy Rxwr34tH90mFC4DBll1H/LAYBdknQ2l0NMtRXEbMw==