[Ideas] FW: Minutes of IDEAS side meeting @IETF97

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 11 December 2016 17:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=k7BVP0pwg4/KYayEJ/yX8Mb1v+XjC+j2iacsXGUkSyw=; b=iMIhvDR/iAxuI/OyNFe+jplMLyokPUbsXi6quS9MCKo7bFz+I4ZAAiBChtNkToDgVq obc1rqtOmN0l/gDSiMQamYwraSoSu6oNfbjWCDjyLLh9iDd/X1ThETYVEcMD854x7aea zGycE1TOHl9Rqa9N90WpfGv8IdKYf4eMMcDuC4Cc7SRnAbk5xsqHqbICng9DWVDnHMvb TNq4u5HzepEqUbvlJ3AE/x6pNMsijK/qwDfula0sdyhfm8F0WEd37miQFSSRCiP7EafX XUkPiAB1oYBleUdp6Z70Kwxhy3vo4MPBhoWrhu1Wv6HLAPYTUem48DP3D+f2NQyfz1lc tLdA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=k7BVP0pwg4/KYayEJ/yX8Mb1v+XjC+j2iacsXGUkSyw=; b=WbT8qQxZphCL66s1YYpmXIf3HSeqQfB6vyKlMrNz+nUBAxewgttv3d+U8xw4WSQSIk 2b7rnMDILe1c8E8/d7ldhkOyntfpg3VXY342F/AnOVG+vWbpMDyX2DpbhIAaI5pFxIs2 nyGOUr+DZFRlijyNuX4vhLugXixFxi5vOxQ9fzP4xXQBT+2GzV1PL+3NqLLQMWe3hf7h J0MnbOS/o36JlQbDu+CEkAjl6c0DTS5d97PI70D06k+PGLu1SAnIpDSAm+yC56NgRkoN Dz5KtWkdRln6E4rhENe5t+kBm50f7vcr9Yd92Z4qPt8leomPJy8OUupqa/oco7WXewH8 MbNA==