Re: [Ideas] Comments on draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-02

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Tue, 17 October 2017 01:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cU2nXvKrDl9IgeiFUz6t/BG2XdHB7bKcMqMcuxbSB+s=; b=AVknvQQ74MNb8jaY1IAc+M9IvilGBLxjYsoXAaY9pFO0i2YKRAEJUEfQFMpvSH7EYz E5gUYgbRv1JeIf5jPV+ay+Vw215Ac6Esncz7ushbpZ0BPPvQvHz0vpM11T2wheGdb45l i0lEN1PiwRPI+GZ7eo344hEXytvi5YlgNXeYmjtZKjrAzmXq9B+rwd1APRnaR2lS6OAZ +ZPTBFUtS7GzS6gcO2AzEQIQI+383bFcSOvn6LpezTWmpWLpTdWKb6+gjqcSsx6Kfs5v Dq22PCH4oaZpT/tYjOgClAaZGPK1crL0HtGe3kX26l4rUd5eQWGUabSkSrsDFUOjaFjw 2xkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cU2nXvKrDl9IgeiFUz6t/BG2XdHB7bKcMqMcuxbSB+s=; b=jYQ1PPuxS9KYbRojnXn/qRn5c6T0cKZWmvLQi1RXO/Uh75cAmB7RSt0DL1SlSHTZkm nqOb1gQjgOyjM474mVRlYTVopp/2oO5xrfxi7iHjIay8N0ck3s3GryWnAFXkKXvKW7DY AOTlFEnKqtXOXown1WPmDqGqiz5OALdBEdDOC9YanSn9GcFTx+A9aSTzjsIMGBFfMsvX wnQUaZmuguR5ELGHHUod79FWCEsHGTizje8MOr72ASNj/Vx3qVePqu1WC6p+/I876Phn SzfF8ZIbKCfVFSCRK+gw/AXgfKWKodmlPoOvYrzmpTa+BX00Qidvk7rtYoN+rFjpX/4T QCDg==