Re: For Your Information

Dan Lynch <dlynch@interop.com> Wed, 16 September 1992 13:53 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1992 06:13:53 -0800
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.NRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Dan Lynch <dlynch@interop.com>
Subject: Re: For Your Information
To: "David A. Borman" <dab@berserkly.cray.com>, ident@NRI.Reston.VA.US, ietf@NRI.Reston.VA.US, tap-std@kramden.acf.nyu.edu
Cc: IAB <iab@isi.edu>, IESG <IESG@NRI.Reston.VA.US>

        Reply to:   RE>For Your Information

Dave, I am terribly saddened by this event.  I have never had the pleasure of
meeting Bernstein.  Or of having an email interaction.  (I was tempted once,
but decided that brown gooey stuff would transfer in my direction.)

I have witnessed a lot of bilge on this topic over the past many months and can
honestly say that that Bernstein fails the Turing test.  I would grant him
omerta -- dead silence.  I recommend the same to all of you.

Dan