Re: [Idnet] A few ideas/suggestions to get us going

David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net> Thu, 23 March 2017 13:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1-4-5-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ikaOcIG/e+ZNpRzstzgx+yJuZgLIHrQTwvAMPfYY6BY=; b=irf3dBUcdke/S8DtIlXkh8v5KUO+wOCIBI1jf+WslqzERl/oqbz46k1oqYaRM2wPJ5 v7zTXG37cqMhsV4hfFrBMpgL8PyWzMCmZKmA9SgOCdO89a/36p8KYmj/lxPRHL4bDc+d Ucn0xEWuQeGikcpfhA7cBzeoG69SgxbjcIhZW2GuW9HzVGbGYPgFOu8h8OcQjdZJvst+ LbyojMSjDvc5MxvN7zUtTbVZ61JCIJoPMEOuZRBEMS1/8gz0QmhdOHOvuYs49qAVLa8D plvfMeWbBxkGlM++ubhPD2sIpeDzanQMalgj04aGfEUiX6F2P5GtpumSHcUsSwwWgx/9 iR+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ikaOcIG/e+ZNpRzstzgx+yJuZgLIHrQTwvAMPfYY6BY=; b=rmklxPpm2oEjSSPO71W1Q8j2agw/MwRVi+hkemIjrlB3TWH1spBLdUEmdRrzkD6HoR sKodBUwHP2l5GT/RLG9/USehxfZtR69q21uPJEBkt1fBSYFjxI3305fNGAHg6z+kHZKO q5Y8MzE51dws2eFhL2K3pxQxS31nyFO1KssaEKbGkqG6Q3UBzD3CxZTlaaumtjpe4DYI TW8uHlmVwBM6h5JZY/ldUWQBwn59oh4hAGQOpV4bjorspXwLihVGuNwiw0OVndxOX05P 19IIcfotsFcvUBFlOxH2FlGSly/DfCkdBs1RgecPdtc+mJr9zkSeA2Tf1PsazqtzEzZa sERw==