Re: [Idnet] Applying AI into network management//FW: [nmrg] 45th NMRG meeting: Call for Contributions

Alex Galis <galis.alex@gmail.com> Wed, 20 September 2017 13:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=an3hGJaKttd8X2keGMMx6axyauFwa8Bo7NuHMZNa4EM=; b=gksXo4xTf5VfMqwXiw3q+UswiOhOtrEEk6KA/V6N2KvBixV+PLxob6RbNCA+FF/iva cYTEa6X9plwqQwBqVd2eKnyykhUiU91zKQZ0YXyjBL7euhCKBRVG7B9oG74QfWmIgKm2 WLFbRzXfn5tSH+km97xb5ZIj4Ug7I1N1rP2IYS1kBU+UgkX7ZOhKSIJcInI6N8TB9yQW mn1CeMaGX9Jb0vTU6N13UcS4ExYwVH4gnHlnZLHdnNktdzZC2MaUTaz4bLnCN8iuLF5l KUKRdMUEbZdAno4ocahFPv32EzG7pEhtSKKJAUyxWOO9JWoNsrYhwCaJyKPkjJwPZ/JZ MkZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=an3hGJaKttd8X2keGMMx6axyauFwa8Bo7NuHMZNa4EM=; b=GLy5Bs6SDHJhmLX3tRPiG/DsV52bSElijwFR4ll670Zf9cWjxOEKtWuSKCl0Nhc/qo /1Ftq3UlkBxsxR37fm1ken5YVQ5GOrOz7aOq+9gm7DWEabzP1jggNnfiF+xUb9gdmARp dNSpxdtACQDhTUAMup7nvtwL/w6HHMY/TXZ4EfuIAU9Bf3WbZ2z7nm17TQ3KaAUkdr0Y cwwVy8MD/m1W98xLWK3vSPWtWDjCcl8q0ohIYD+GZnJGuPgUM5USZW30YzJn7S4boOUj ZZ1EnWDbiJKCswwJcijbnwWaRnIkeuowx1xKo61vJXn4AwwVZynTFWWyzXe66Riao2Wz 2oTg==