Re: [Idnet] Architecture and standard opportunities of IDN

김민석 <mskim16@etri.re.kr> Wed, 02 August 2017 00:44 UTC

From: =?utf-8?B?6rmA66+87ISd?= <mskim16@etri.re.kr>
To: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>, "idnet@ietf.org" <idnet@ietf.org>
CC: yanshen <yanshen@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 00:44:45 +0000
x-originating-ip: [129.254.28.41]
Subject: Re: [Idnet] Architecture and standard opportunities of IDN

Hi Sheng,

Sure, I will take a part in the draft if there is an available portion of ML to contribute.

We would discuss more in advance before next IETF meeting.

Best,

Min-Suk Kim

Senior Researcher / Ph.D.

________________________________
보낸 사람 : "Sheng Jiang" <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
보낸 날짜 : 2017-08-01 17:14:47 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : 김민석 <mskim16@etri.re.kr>kr>, idnet@ietf.org <idnet@ietf.org>
참조 : yanshen <yanshen@huawei.com>
제목 : RE: Architecture and standard opportunities of IDN

Hi, Kim,

Agree your concern regarding to Reinforcement Learning. Actually, it was just a symbol in the slide to represent machine learning in general.

The current plan, if workable, is to organize a dedicated session in NMRG, IETF100, for applying AI into network management. You are more than welcome to take part in.

Regards,

Sheng