Re: [Idnet] Intelligence-Defined Network Architecture and Call for Interests

"Wei Jiang" <wei.jiang@dfki.de> Thu, 30 March 2017 14:43 UTC

From: Wei Jiang <wei.jiang@dfki.de>
To: 'Manav Bhatia' <manavbhatia@gmail.com>, 'Sheng Jiang' <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
Cc: idnet@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:43:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [Idnet] Intelligence-Defined Network Architecture and Call for Interests

Hi Manav,

I am working on SELFNET project (one of the nineteen H2020 5G-PPP Phase 1 projects: https://5g-ppp.eu/5g-ppp-phase-1-projects/ ), which was driven by the motivation of applying Machine Learning to autonomically manage the SDN/NFV-based 5G networks (https://selfnet-5g.eu/ ).

Three Use Cases, i.e., Self-Healing, Self-Protection, and Self-Optimization, are exploring, and have been specified in D2.2 (https://bscw.selfnet-5g.eu/pub/bscw.cgi/d18751-4/*/*/*/*/DOI-D2.1.html ).

Don’t know whether we can find some synergies.

My 2 cents.

Best regards,

Wei Jiang