Re: [Idnet] IDN dedicated session call for case

yanshen <yanshen@huawei.com> Wed, 09 August 2017 09:37 UTC

From: yanshen <yanshen@huawei.com>
To: Albert Cabellos <albert.cabellos@gmail.com>
CC: "idnet@ietf.org" <idnet@ietf.org>, Özgü Alay <ozgu@simula.no>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 09:37:02 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.130.179.89]
Subject: Re: [Idnet] IDN dedicated session call for case

Hi Albert,

My fault. I make it confused. I agree with you that they are different cases. And both of them are valuable.

Actually I means that the data involved in QoS use-case mostly can be captured, formatted and processed periodically and regularly. Or say most of them are objective (Pedro would like to call them controllable). As you mentioned that the some of the QoE data may be measured by polling the human users. I divide this into subjective class (or say uncontrollable). These two types of data may need different methods to process.

This consideration may be related to the data structure design and context design in future standardization work.

This is my two cents.

Regards,

Yansen