Re: [Idnet] Summary 20170814 & IDN dedicated session call for case

Oscar Mauricio Caicedo Rendon <omcaicedo@unicauca.edu.co> Mon, 14 August 2017 17:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KZ9Advpc0L0+Mh11exjvqmn/5jnDWewFMzBvLz0KlPo=; b=Uw1nT4TwF5ac+5QdoqS++w3yjY0DuSeFNAS/3b/d5icZ7Q/S61ozHnbqNT89SZFgo3 3EEUUxweRN3nbx/zaI8+6yb3uAmAw0HnaH4u/8Fzr+RXZyDble9tDlaWJRXxuqa6V2gf p2H4jTiypBWFV/FjlH4HlfZJo0+oUgcFENz/61gJUEIZ/IJetJECEeuT2JmazkLhL4Cx 5YQtArTsaybK8FnNoJCqQEgor9nQtkdrYXktmjuajSg9F0tss9SBPQcP007vZAhwDSL8 223TjMAg0ox351eL4BRCXVctunW1LtzA6Ux/4PUGTSYEQ+ffy/lmsSd2BVwLzh2d9sog ygJA==