Re: [Idnet] 答复: Benefits of Introducing AI into Network

David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net> Wed, 10 May 2017 12:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1-4-5-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WJ8FRp8maJtvhsPr7n1wferQM5JwhnMztMxBpHGGKhk=; b=ksO1uAXgYO3FMqjGQ4GQvoFcFaeeQKiZYqtoVMF02Kqy4qA0M4Ek6ZtkzYFR73R4no cYF83WT6vdKM7422uJ1U9fXdjARR4TuXlIOtnkut+IWMdI8RgB8f6AFOLCS43zRvSKGW /PULL//q9RQyY9ic0eKVXjKhQjp9XnZnwU0gS2FG+tWwpP37D0798DBYODcfVpOH3ThQ +PU/p8aRpfYsEeAe6flx7ypoKVTPrRpvpRhgBQOZPdaXBvNz3zBshq+qxJEA+BiVMlNz nBTTtFpj3D5eJj/dFXQnG+pYC6FpzF0EtLAspvlK5neIwktjjKvEfRKBVYh680VBcMMd XzBg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WJ8FRp8maJtvhsPr7n1wferQM5JwhnMztMxBpHGGKhk=; b=KWGoucl7msZ+1kD3QQwTL4HRoShL7pgCC5/mMs77m8P8YdpmR0tv2uj5GZZUSFIZhB 7rLne6MC61qTpSClvpkUulndACxfiFXLiIcZ/3xbO6iOLeTrSEAo9lPP3e4XCh1yY2GM U32fmebe3ae6PlIs6XOnoZAyQSAQlYjUFtdO0Fkt9/Vi/9WVwtJfeBQlWD36U/RNp6Xt rnAtZwNZFiGXDqwO3DzUTVtMxFfq4abtPEAI50a8gmzy0MxkPSl+BnbsyWVs9ilLaweQ QgfTgKgOqG9d92Fr/y4YDpfYzx5x+J2tdxszN1d+wMCSKcDL5NkocG1zODU3xfOsNQKP AY2w==