Re: [Idr] Query on split of draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Mon, 14 November 2022 21:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=pWrSY9cUt0pUUsO4Xaqn2asBJ9zT5VoRTevONkroBEw=; b=Bq1AFxGHscEsGUTziiDPkx7ERi9MJEvDPBrgRzsIwizLNVuLdJaVay6AtyuRAyp3Wv Yjh8jVgpk+PbaK7Es3CylfWDitFAIwNtOf3SS9VUdR06e/fpTI5AncNhI6JFW7inn31j CZVF1f4BGDIJ9VtE9olo0UiQ17r47D6eaZRVgpxa6YOlQxI5qXoq4jYxuKuvtPgZInFk cMlNnsks1tjUEpTsk2oFOfb6geDbZaxjHZV5DoiR2TDnyEzj0XiA7Nm3F/+xBDJDg8OC y0N6N15aBk2d+fSDHrGxYg87LAJ5hue2E+fylhwuSpeS7EIZES8EbGmxk47kecRYNOqn t7Ug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=pWrSY9cUt0pUUsO4Xaqn2asBJ9zT5VoRTevONkroBEw=; b=sBGAnsqgRVQNJfjIWDRKaYfaZC67u4ToGSNt8opGJscY/0OCJ6iLiRYdfhuA/qS7BT ZhJiWBvbgSljuMX29k6lShullHzPStoQsgR9vMcX9eeKeWZsB4nwTaWkvZIJyN3PY8Mf JXIoUtTuyiWjxs6KNntolUPcYCzaJc17rkJtfMoOsmjWSDz5S29VaHcZIHvkyqg++sci hKP4gVVfCvQLVX8umwB8uhP1yCpnCdIhR472irUE1PN3h9jMpClYsdqxmc6xth5SSDLy OQOXeyswOSKABkEkuJWWmfo2K6lBCDk8SAheQSVs2ZW8zdwIoeeOggJ8Kzx1adXhkMbT RgYg==