Re: [Idr] Color-only bits in draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 07 March 2022 12:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5ObaDE/5V//Nwm2qmJZ3/f52XWDon51z5u69fGKyOvc=; b=ZXYEhc1KiWKzWgVCyE150mD2KWw8LmAyTgM8eym5RLxHa1yr+Ev5EsZnEQ3+4O2eTH 9kZniF2XzXbLKyRi9nUEcn+HDJUbr9dtUy7RyG1WmqPBBVS4Cp17rtNsMwMcvsdURLXW k9jfpvIH1l7CIvAJ14RjPdhmtr/DvvlrWKuZ86pPrQY/lG0q/JlK5SCFSnfBRA1yZgxX uEzdjZ6Iv1nLxZ63MhXL5fBROrtZ/b0HYfMn9U8Fg1lemiV8oZ5WfFg6uop5JpmzWkco WmlS7RvJojNzx4JjCKv/c7OhKtx1XoiaeHNl/eEG/BBeSxSkbQz6trxDBEVPMiBF86aM VC+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5ObaDE/5V//Nwm2qmJZ3/f52XWDon51z5u69fGKyOvc=; b=Z3PfRv3YF6KMqkuHB3LjpAdfFL9KDESv/mo7ajfTPekNBpsqZAnxkNiDu7XNxd7bC2 3YePVJwr132pGfegjHMREiXLq8ITTi26Tzd3JwIMAcv4xgMs/zp2f72HmJooYtGRPNPt 0gBMaKAk4dYmet7PA3KLCL+0BfXpj8xsRUUs3dlPB8K2W/BuKTNL9AU2ibudFWFTB4Gb l6e058LXN6CrgsUpaR1t7ze4pRw+TQj2BwlkZrpDfiKK9PcHLBikmIIbUi5uLBEugmoA CDYWlfxco5Als5xUKTA7fel3oY8JSpKoMDOinQDcPo+7NQOIKjJ0u7viUyAVBgahhz44 gLlQ==