[Idr] 答复: BGP-LS extension for inter-as topology retrieval in different scenario

"Aijun Wang" <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Mon, 26 March 2018 02:50 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: "'Acee Lindem (acee)'" <acee@cisco.com>, 'Jeff Tantsura' <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)'" <ketant@cisco.com>, idr@ietf.org
References: <00a101d3b472$dd1a8310$974f8930$@org.cn> <c13ea7f1b6a54345887c0659ea9322e0@XCH-ALN-008.cisco.com> <CAB75xn52_ErQV4cbp2K-hsw7C_FrRGFnUzFuJrfGU-X4R70R6Q@mail.gmail.com> <539839a042914eaea08928562503fd26@XCH-ALN-008.cisco.com> <BB2B8346-5D40-4CA2-ADC8-614404356879@tsinghua.org.cn> <F203469C-4B3E-419F-8864-8724EFDC2BA2@cisco.com> <4007e402919f4aa3b065cc253e5e047d@XCH-ALN-008.cisco.com> <F6FD19F9-310B-4363-8612-25946F637ED9@gmail.com> <3065AC52-087B-4C9B-B684-6DBB0996D803@tsinghua.org.cn> <9C90098B-298A-4F5E-A883-F62E9C810334@cisco.com>