Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-08

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 15 April 2022 06:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vxe1KKsJ9fxcfGOlgS6AdPiSqsmERKrYMG4g/dHTIAk=; b=K8ha1vBFaADA//xdnXxl5vUd17SA5qbyfUGjzfSPF7Ok+m4Sg9TSJm1gcijOzY0S5W fsjn/fMsYXf15q5tTtKLRYSFi7CvxJYhAMpkL8L7rwKDzm9k+vYX8SOHpWGtxLYQeKDM CZx7bapxfuKu4NyhjPkVSmOr5hMtqgHrBUDG02upHXrHbJX0SOqL6kwfsyNpnRz/hMWY mM3O0xS7nxM320aUU0IehQqiqYoIWy8skuP2d3h/pwIgukmddhB8hwsqVaH0foEMe2bm GifTdKBAX9gBXsYWriMGTAgWHndV6xzoDmjGW5QR8O/pPCiwRO+vN4qJv12HyKfxSby9 7/zg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vxe1KKsJ9fxcfGOlgS6AdPiSqsmERKrYMG4g/dHTIAk=; b=lOuX5CLHoiQoqrpZ7CatLiHgZfszkQWipQDl/iM3vOqTfrrcnzt5r3OY4K67V5EZww oCHBAX/wxQqr+KkrxNMa2ANCfAlqDclP5jQodJA/pali08up5gnIIXpaU3ri/mpCU5He BOWglM0o7kYXprsiJR+Bd1ZWb3ksZsY/yam7Xowj5JdmPjpP9mTzgewhsXcMVbc4LZYq cBy/68zMRKOKfh/H2yRpAVkf6krf/kjbyIC+1dQlQg+pp99XmcKdVC1uOka7aP9xnclw TsPARGo5mZ7Gj0V/FjOGkejykKrQ/+wYaN7+XFKil52NnVNXGY1MTlZtRB177mr1omf8 EUBw==