[Idr] 答复: [Lsr] Inconsistence regarding the definition of "Adj-SID Sub-TLV" between OSPF and ISIS extension for Segment Routing

"Aijun Wang" <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Sun, 08 April 2018 01:32 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: "'Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)'" <ketant@cisco.com>
Cc: 'Jeffrey Haas' <jhaas@pfrc.org>, lsr@ietf.org, idr@ietf.org
References: <008101d3ca60$073f81b0$15be8510$@org.cn> <c5a4d1de5e7943318821018c138b5562@XCH-ALN-008.cisco.com> <1B346347-9242-4EE4-BDA2-F024EF483B8A@tsinghua.org.cn> <aab65c5b06d346d2a5a4ef8cef5ad28b@XCH-ALN-008.cisco.com> <8C26288C-54C3-4C04-91A6-2B99562A1DE9@cisco.com> <5AC32E8B.6090202@cisco.com> <CF9450C5-028B-4B29-9F3A-137254AFF320@previdi.net> <009b01d3cbbb$6bfc3510$43f49f30$@org.cn> <bb5ff9928fb245739ae5480b884f1edd@XCH-ALN-008.cisco.com>