Re: [Idr] Review of draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-07

"RFC ISE (Adrian Farrel)" <rfc-ise@rfc-editor.org> Fri, 21 August 2020 21:14 UTC

References: <CAMMESswJfjShCjr0ZOhshWD058eosBAStOcXVAr77rv6RvFMDg@mail.gmail.com> <37f90ca874e87bd4f8b4245518cd3a3b.squirrel@www.rfc-editor.org> <CAMMESsyqTuPfxCMWO6GQCO8nc2z8+PxQVomL0HX0xQLrBLYEQA@mail.gmail.com> <63466e0fde345b64395b7d12c0ac40ca.squirrel@www.rfc-editor.org> <CAJwpseXeL4XsuaYDYsxRTa9XoO_SDpHZxM7LbNxhrH41XLV4-w@mail.gmail.com> <CAMMESswu=rFML41pYW-Gt_eyw+U_Aqmk+XsG4d5zPc_b7dVv9w@mail.gmail.com> <265604361b00db402c6a36bb895e4980.squirrel@www.rfc-editor.org> <CAJwpseVbr3bgH1jvZCUrcbzpcZVr8HCeXkfRtjA=4E2k=V48Ag@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MME47tioGR9+vkzUsTPNgVj+g+LDH8zuuiBrLkdYaVyBqQ@mail.gmail.com>