Re: [Idr] WG Last Call on Extened Message Support

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 14 February 2019 18:46 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Robert Raszuk' <robert@raszuk.net>
Cc: 'Bruno Decraene' <bruno.decraene@orange.com>, "'idr@ietf. org'" <idr@ietf.org>
References: <007b01d4b7c6$5b002210$11006630$@ndzh.com> <16873_1548768802_5C505622_16873_491_9_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A489AE8F1@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <024a01d4b7d8$f7925b90$e6b712b0$@olddog.co.uk> <4052_1548770128_5C505B50_4052_60_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A489AEA6C@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <01a201d4c3ce$b6e6df10$24b49d30$@ndzh.com> <17281_1550132953_5C6526D9_17281_161_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A489D3D92@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <00c901d4c489$8f311830$ad934890$@ndzh.com> <CAOj+MME2NUzGZ-HeBwzE_hwb1pBPED=u-TzDnJXGPz+Q6B8KMQ@mail.gmail.com>