Re: [Idr] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc7752bis-13

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 15 November 2022 17:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=SSHP53yCWazO73/OseOwoqZaWgR9ZnlCgYgbJJcPsFc=; b=Y7xZC0YLFfHgQ3bX8I6faeZrvFVcQTB+Pbd2HrY3MCAsq3JR2PnTdy2M0GAAy4TGVx evs4jgF7sAJogdNc3dvTLmZIm73Arq9WxN1HhpMRhLtQteyZWZW52jIewLg5HAkuzeh+ ZD1b7G+en2QNcb+FIZVqh0STWAl1KwMm04lmNqQiOL4ups0SFv3KFPImvZs0YVOf8EOg Lr5hTASj/oVby3dVFoaVfWTyBzZbAOdmu28RkkDQvvNJ4j3BwKFTteR/8zUR5IGZFp3Y wb/aA/SmZsFlHAGDRChoBiLubslyS9Uie3yZo2zWIHw27YwQ8NXuhruXye2bft8JD1ig 9Zsw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=SSHP53yCWazO73/OseOwoqZaWgR9ZnlCgYgbJJcPsFc=; b=KJHfeklyO8nSLcvakHQbectbAS8yjnmAKahwPlMDjSuRW2f0TEcy8RC2d9IjIcnc7s 01ohXa9LkiYC0GjYm7lZuuURyLFlFQcLD8tXBNDsyK447G15dIHyoSyXI4AgOq8jpofv +Hi4lHY6m38omZtEoPf2qOfR8oUBUJ4pcK9uIfyKuA3DqLgFCW3bVyUXpf0TvDUAHWcs x8PjadnddBgYQNHHlDQ3XVmJV7vzQhGkXm1KRVeXQHXKI/BgwGLUozzq6N6GHZ07rYYm MU3E0F6UYDMrZVsAfI0jw53kDhqiB/5zqgj4pzQ9UwzW40dtc9qxh4xQOr3iyFTXKeaR p8fA==