Re: [Idr] Adoption and IPR call for draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03.txt (8/16 to 8/30)

Igor Malyushkin <gmalyushkin@gmail.com> Wed, 31 August 2022 13:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=89ME/JkP1BEEQtqzMIxtdfIf+2TTrzPvw/JCZjqNdXk=; b=P1INVQ8LMluq+iPgncmBIn7jFhcA557/GJxPVAPr0lK4XhBIb6BP3BY4FxmG5FQkOi V2k/Xv4anpd3lJ44sLPYnOhHrllc0eHc9nKKLIdTe77j9vC3RGm3jaBLJb68smwBwWvb zNDPF/pJfGrYc0f3yHD+l94vwc1Chd1GXEv/OzbV/hAe2i6lZOGFz7jJzNk1W2fDmxHH GOzkgTW+ttKWhWyg4vg9uElrGPVP494tg8HshquWVzR2XUM0m1xCZhv5UFNg0ytACo2i mPAbj9zCnyAI0lnvTCRJT36giW/lJ859iXKHwTPFJUJ/fyualJ9EIRbmwJN64XiuvRF5 KZAg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=89ME/JkP1BEEQtqzMIxtdfIf+2TTrzPvw/JCZjqNdXk=; b=5HhBfeasYAsN+xWRZsA5VFz1accDZlNwOVemivyVLE+MGHe2leeOcbQPziTwcYUHOQ W1KhCgxo+kg4sk8U3CvzK8N0WfmniwEAm5AAd2ww4Ejt9ovx1uAWWj70q1JNVZN5T7Ng I/S7Pvo118jyhOUaq0lY3bo/45i2d9trAxRdEzeZPteCA5/bFuZz+cj16wkzobIA3Syu AauQATUvf3yYQELETtNUvC5ESi+WG4lN4ka2ugZziTt6M0++X3+emNQDZmAUuCgS76le 4jp+KG8dlu0Jpuu28SWNSyH2zO/z9oSt/2F/PnGiSMUw9GsOVFxED5UcA9DmLjWKM2GZ BLHw==