Re: [Idr] Capability Advertisement in draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 09 August 2019 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nDhO+DmnNRpfE88/K3cftHIBe3FN4/PC5jxpcjJHhwI=; b=Rpvp0HCuR/g81QU/7yHAhiBfX/IeK1fMg8TczTmdANOCERMN81ba1onNNKRKVPY7Tc YtOm4CF0HsPltZ/nZKV8fpgMdm4/FC5/eF+aWA0XDE3ZeSkutNPXkYtCcJbsr3Kk71f+ QHs7SdSckFSDnL4dOwZHdSyh1hfwV3bmFR7M52RIe7/NKrOPi1Iafu+rrqc1MJlijAM8 NOnRVhV1PsnMXAH7QJ4F6qkIpK3rMqprmZRj0kGtDf+oHNOj/YNqYsLqsBv4OlmhBQcq wTYIKP9rLhwyprtz1t7PRXxFAui4Hq5tUe9wEo3bYkDr8fDf7M4QhoNvem4agVhn7XbL cAlg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nDhO+DmnNRpfE88/K3cftHIBe3FN4/PC5jxpcjJHhwI=; b=lqHkDn5Q9avOr3JWdW3KPY1wGU/AJiOWn2A40z2BwofqXsmThpB48YcynR/2+WyXjF 3VuyPtQSpDOjzcznlFhp8+xrEaR33CeXPCvvgG/NZk200YTgxTsixh5siaBibzB9BRSf K3TX05v/aBWeb467+HcCECQbl5+dzncwJ/+8FcKCGCaxHVS6PuS6wNuiPq35uJfZFeiQ lleNReXao0JKSiOShLYpSrC4lXx6eUh5bnhe1RJ5e5F2dI23saTDifg+LLnZHm/V+VSq mcyqE8f+PslQ7oa/BhQmGzLQ5FmNwaBd/4dps+pf6TDVJQd+3HgXndkRxxRpnr7x8u4t TdtQ==