Re: [Idr] WG LC on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05.txt - WG consensus pending - Additional revisions needed

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 12 September 2019 06:30 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Jeff Tantsura' <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com>, "'Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)'" <ketant@cisco.com>, idr@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 02:14:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [Idr] WG LC on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05.txt - WG consensus pending - Additional revisions needed

Jeff:

Thank you for updating the major points.

I’ve indicated my review of the document is ok.

I’ve updated the shepherd’s reflect an approval of the text.

I’m missing 3 pieces of data on the draft I should have by 9/15:

early OPS-DIR review, early RTG-DIR review, and

a request to IDR for information on other planned implementations.

Sue