Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-next-hop-capability-03.txt

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Wed, 27 June 2018 08:21 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: "idr@ietf.org" <idr@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 08:21:21 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.6]
Subject: Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-next-hop-capability-03.txt

Hi all,

Version 03 posted with the following update(s):
- no change on the BGP Next-Hop dependent Capabilities Attribute
- no change on the Entropy Label Next-Hop dependent Capability
- re-addition of the optional advertisement of the Readable Label Depth along the path.

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-next-hop-capability-03

Draft is now mostly waiting for 2 implementations.

Regards,
--Bruno