Re: [Idr] Working group last call for draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-04

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Fri, 09 June 2017 19:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13196; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1497037331; x=1498246931; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=oO+0GCl72iTxyepd5z9mi9Dj2QyxfnsydK3BoxdhDn8=; b=KY7IG7z9gpOqCEPj/miSDPnjsdGMQivDidmKyKndjelb/fn9VZbqBZWv AKO1dFaUyjZoP5uE370u1/ZVviS1Xb5j/oYjAAel56twt3OcjnH7vQdnM Pr/hAM1F2OJkq+w0FnHpxifMReDw27Qq++pqDYsunVpsFGszi1OJUx950 0=;