Re: [Idr] [Lsr] Regd covering BGP-LS extensions for IGP ELC drafts

Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com> Fri, 26 July 2019 21:22 UTC

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 15:19:26 -0400
From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com>, "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>
Cc: "idr@ietf.org" <idr@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Idr] [Lsr] Regd covering BGP-LS extensions for IGP ELC drafts

KetanYep.  That's the mechanism.  Was there another question?SueSent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com> Date: 7/26/19  11:54 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>, lsr@ietf.org Cc: idr@ietf.org, draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld@ietf.org Subject: RE: [Lsr] Regd covering BGP-LS extensions for IGP ELC drafts

Hi Sue,

In this specific case, I would like to point that we would be marking an IDR WG document (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld/)
 as being “replaced” by the 2 LSR documents below.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc/

Thanks,
Ketan