Re: [Idr] WGLC for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-14

"Jakob Heitz (jheitz)" <jheitz@cisco.com> Mon, 09 October 2017 21:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=49508; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507583473; x=1508793073; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=a4RcgZufVIXugeFCjUKc68NtcqqKkd8/wjb5pwc9CmA=; b=jiZwy5PBXB1+i65cEyUMjQiTsrtzlGHpYq1ilYmS02AuJlk0Jnl2+l8V ZojsY7ahmipEjNxU4j8XvtvjIJSV4d4mjk+6oCVDbBYeRJWFM+lnMiFGt EcdyvMEkqNlZfmx4AwlhUxOg+lDvXfgmXn7Qxtcsp98pqSgOAIxsegD/l w=;