Re: [Idr] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 07 November 2020 00:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fAlZyOVfI+Ed/u7/QONWWrMcOObJZqee0iw4AVtrQpw=; b=dwXxhXK524sE2K3yTHRwFEwaGoIcsRIOxPDZsQH9Bwax43OO3oOVxtaZgy4gbkjLBC cGmYjpF5dvKBOBdmpLAVLQ33UNy0BwSjDik/wBN0hXcfChP31O8BaMz62sqhE8sl02kv QUuNfN/GzUUn/sGwPuVWZSqO+QhlM4aB5AzmvIbDw1ORJak3PiPZVucUQqQel4ggveNZ NwKbnoCavgj1OJZylV8RXdrmNdwrZUhkmsgODsJopc9xXej/Wp5vXbvWPLMiFw63gtqa QbwGEPX76O8Ke6010fiUp1ZtCrRzoxkOpOD8pN16YkaisrEE5LO2dxK8N4taF5TEkYXC tsAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fAlZyOVfI+Ed/u7/QONWWrMcOObJZqee0iw4AVtrQpw=; b=ZF/u0zHlgFrxe/KT8uWY4j1upFfMxa6DEa5Fd5OgcdyzWRZLWeeh1Pq4wkYNf+ZSP2 W77zv5+nadrT08isD+WESRpa2yD1MnLWQfAo6INU7UYhf40MVzMjkGZe61Xo1KlGAj6m Mi/f91LQkXQz726bnABvPfxX5I6Pr8O+ZOC/DuD1YbOJYxq3ZYQe1+KYhmiErWeICmKp m8ydotMyVOrlFxJK3b62vQ5OUBsR/1ztslxaV7SOvS7GVRDaJ5Cm6fURcX0OjUXFyIaD HNs8ODlF54Gz+5HZg90t2ALDJYPMc+L5QmxuVfR2Q4nEss7KsmStlue819XXvJT7PIQt 1mMg==