Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-20

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 07 March 2017 15:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=R3JllnLdDMlJMC86+V6nWYZYW6tLMPn4GgHZcvI2Diw=; b=HHAvDk2CurHJjmRQEk1ic5jscBw+1bgGjncTb5PMai7qMZxoj9HJyl/7S+C6mmbSJX FZ8xl0E3S2GIpzluX+U/QazYdnmtfRVe6rXvcvxg6HUVdO6jKEWWVo78GS/hcvFqQH/f uXcggAMYmqHv886HZ467OhurnA9/hEmrBhRc59WSTS/B1AFum711EjrOUejnNipD9zZA Xf0zST+9WDe0I1cMsH2zxzsXfi9oHmRDCnKD25/enXcX2ONbxdYUW6KPDKBysteeO5ri Z2eSn4FzihJEvlnm646c+oFpY4u0G4nKHB/eG9+oCXw1gIPijIDlfaoQxrKTVUMte3OQ DsqA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=R3JllnLdDMlJMC86+V6nWYZYW6tLMPn4GgHZcvI2Diw=; b=K/SvRtiWVVheLxrVhkUkjHVYR8D2wrtUrGPi+TuxPZ3ngCQV1cywSpjOY2dm0XYV7k LjUR//i4kkDXHIsC0PFc52FrRUKiqRYf9tXNiYGHfdtvkY+bHOOvhcPyj1nFBb2+unJd Ei4L3f1ppWIyd5u7CJsBbofmfmVKsN+WQjHDeP6WEAbFUz6lTiUlVm1lJAQ4VE1QaoSp tcpFn0wbXmhTcezSi4s2e0mp4Wv5rBgoWKUXq8KTi7jrQpxSIjwNtNXsz0F2HzXUcq9q Tn543nR5XNSNPTsgdKK/UbgJRVV+pk1j7MuHX9H8hF1UVW/lNnocR9zuqLU80Ah7tsf/ eJFQ==