Re: [Idr] Hold Negotiation

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 10 March 2008 15:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=81GJWoIce2svhYoO9BkfPscoVCVgTZyMG5Zg5bbN1WA=; b=MNZmaim/A2rOVryO90o5m0c5qK+LWI4IVd74v5o6NOrv/rvWoKP/TrmPKKNcn3GJwCuhttFWFYDkYEj7cc1zClD98Xv0gF+WUSYJCz1TfjVlrqVm1obmwhAaOzXjoKYCOS8wgo++++YeLsqEYJMKjDmgziwIGhNRzzKkwLpyPr8=