Subject: [Idr] Milestones changed for idr WG
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:54:06 -0700
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

Changed milestone "Submit AS-wide Unique BGP Identifier for BGP-4 to
IESG as a Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit BGP Support for Four-octet AS Number Space
(revised version) to IESG as a Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Revisions to the BGP 'Minimum Route
Advertisement Interval' to IESG as a Proposed Standard", resolved as
"Done".

Deleted milestone "Submit Advertisement of the best external route in
BGP to IESG as a Proposed Standard".

Changed milestone "Submit The Accumulated IGP Metric Attribute for BGP
to IESG as a Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Error Handling for Optional Transitive BGP
Attributes to IESG as a Proposed Standard", set due date to December
2014 from December 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit MIB v2 for BGP-4 to IESG as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to January 2015 from August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit ASpath ORF to IESG as a Proposed Standard",
set due date to March 2015 from December 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit Dynamic Capability for BGP-4 to IESG as a
Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2015 from August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit ASpath ORF draft to IESG as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to March 2015 from August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit Multisession BGP to IESG as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to March 2015 from December 2010.

Changed milestone "Revise WG charter", set due date to March 2015 from
December 2010.

Changed milestone "Progress base BGP specification (RFC 4271) as Full
Standard", set due date to March 2015 from March 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP to
IESG as a Proposed Standard", set due date to June 2015 from November
2010.

Changed milestone "Submit BGP Link Bandwidth Extended Community to
IESG as a Proposed Standard", set due date to June 2015 from November
2010.

Changed milestone "Solicit work items for scalability improvements",
set due date to July 2015 from March 2010.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/idr/charter/