Re: [Idr] Request to adopt draft-heitz-idr-large-community

"Jakob Heitz (jheitz)" <jheitz@cisco.com> Thu, 08 September 2016 10:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8519; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1473331836; x=1474541436; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=uAy7zzO3PQ7EMP/cn7MijihJSHK/ZALN4mor/WHOnhY=; b=LfoLyC22HUKJEea9VDGzwFv76m6X/LkL74j8sCODIju15koZNoIaryhH YQrfav43y2jgGzB1TNrUCYX322nZpQUirCTEHJI58GgoS1MWqWSGPDObH AsXvUuoY232oin4FUJ+D37w9ua6G2HHuiZGTC2KKFJpCS0yjG18r7PP4Q I=;