Re: [Idr] WGLC for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-14

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Mon, 09 October 2017 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=Hoz+U88iV8cw1RBww4aJqrKaRO7SsNDKc4Ab9RlmdbY=; b=lyynu3K9HbXnyTVtQdZB24l4XuE2mA37Eyz8RDyQX6ViHVbRFFYmzJ9Uur6Jf9V+qQ Er7VA6RGVaaeaRyex7ne9HrefK9+pBDwGsEDF6IdK00Q2nfBoPcqFYI1sbF5f7BCXy3l 8aIahSG/3oEPkS+T6EMcT3T5E2LpaZ1M3c1UEy5hLKniTMZ/Mv+6PKZqs0oRWG6Bcknv Hxn6mRASyWcnnhlge2qugcoXX+qwwxH211XxvqRtWQkU9nZnw4uFr2NOik2/0CdS2VTQ eM6LJTTuLcQrfSJLXIGMYeL0xu23u/fpxZ8BVVuru56bqvbDpuM5S/dZBBgDiNbqe2RE l01A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hoz+U88iV8cw1RBww4aJqrKaRO7SsNDKc4Ab9RlmdbY=; b=ZAuegGchJUN5xrM+gfR1TnICmXi7/BQfjEhlk9xpBPTRrVtxzBqzrsdoHtp5HO9HqK 48HpOZ9iOtka3FQ6rcc7uLI3tKmkl7cU7xHEBry7taB2Z8pWJQa2ilGhRrfdY7GquOK5 AZiCOMUesb0LKbWW6UuK33yFDZ6iHRbIPNMw18vK7Lz/lxMNultprsdBrQlEPQvgGqwn hzoBPTNHq6kXnYELfZ/CQvGpznleN77kanTRa++fs3WzxVrStyLQqpW4X/P+g5RmYsWY ITw0m3rzp40mGxMsKGvTsTRXx121Ir8ZM2juSvIbNUW9cdLGqZlB4cHEY5/JBnC2DJKM MuDg==