Re: [Idr] Destination-IP-Origin-AS Filter for BGP Flow Specification

"Wanghaibo (Rainsword)" <rainsword.wang@huawei.com> Mon, 11 November 2019 07:21 UTC

From: "Wanghaibo (Rainsword)" <rainsword.wang@huawei.com>
To: Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>, "idr-chairs@ietf.org" <idr-chairs@ietf.org>
CC: Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>, "wangaj3@chinatelecom.cn" <wangaj3@chinatelecom.cn>, Zhuangshunwan <zhuangshunwan@huawei.com>, "idr@ietf. org" <idr@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 07:21:17 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.108.202.142]
Subject: Re: [Idr] Destination-IP-Origin-AS Filter for BGP Flow Specification

Hi Jeffrey,

	Thanks for your suggestion.

	Flowspec is intended to match only the message fields.
	Our solution here is an enhancement to Flowspec, which can effectively reduce the space of the flowspec.

	The rules here are also used in conjunction with the existing Flowspec rules, so using the new SAFI to describe it is not appropriate.
	We can increase OPEN capability negotiation to enable when this feature is supported.

Regards,
Haibo