Re: [Idr] 6PE-Alt draft

Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com> Thu, 31 January 2008 16:56 UTC

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Idr] 6PE-Alt draft
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:56:18 +0100
To: Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com>, Jan Novak <jjjnovak@hotmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=24960; t=1201798587; x=1202662587; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; z=From:=20Francois=20Le=20Faucheur=20IMAP=20<flefauch@cisco. com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Idr]=206PE-Alt=20draft |Sender:=20; bh=a2rKLJ82OHezjnt9JgLjAdrwOSHg2fZdBcYUBN9Kcqs=; b=YpN1uiicfAyzvBZXv9ljok5+BiOyDV9tID6gyzdrTLvGOlnRnSryzjJd+v 5QzpmAsCY+xnD/En8rSzdJ3UUWW2jsT4K4XCstYKd0VxxOo30dtfNpb1YYBx dd9VA7oagy;