Re: [Idr] [Responses for the comments during the IETF108] New Version Notification for draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-01.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 13 August 2020 11:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pP4HX2JoFOSf4Nj+fuz2NmURfiI7wC1dCjdMjHhjESA=; b=piHW+qXoklt0D4iIZW9CjOhwMHBU+3rXJqKHMFETf0Eg7AcmMmK1ENo4UzIFxdtRLN rHZZZErNFoj6fQWFzyJipw6Amkb5naUXt128NqYQmbLx0oYUVcMGt9ntKnx/oEmxjLnz XHo38hVpwUEOALTGUQWoCMljINXNe/GqVkB42sEDARTV5+qNU3PygBrlN9cEvjfSon3U yICqHxqzpRAtxEptoUBsRDrZwSZhq10d4y/KuSLOsXkn55+y9Y9pE2+b7ZqKnmJeILo6 HXBKpnxgzbs2N5U8qV5J+nv2FKYr5lkOuuhYD4lSBWfVK9y8K4GJum2v1TGYewZTRhFS yhhw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pP4HX2JoFOSf4Nj+fuz2NmURfiI7wC1dCjdMjHhjESA=; b=Dh3z773Y2uATbz8b83JWPpoxLwYkMdsVDetmpCGemvYK6xR4gNvDzq4/c0QF3GSYPv 6qgRiaTIBjZebrQj1/1xu1jyuVYUnFNeAtRAnBu5oNgv1iEZ6utvnrlTnBTu6YVxg5e/ Y7UVDy2HQKBdRwiDEyGkgAp2jasBBS9f/orhmjRFWqkvmHxJJJXwv8Wk0e/SFcDXez9V 8hzeoKlmacQqteW+FP1amfHL3Entua8KAyMqWSZzU5OUqZlsOHeVVMfOCrmWJ9bRf5kA 83px6mvJWivBA+7u/E3kQOMYlBSD9AZjMuMojlku55/U5zDdMKborZTtOWPLuFXkLNUC HB2A==
References: <CABNhwV0upBRPwMmjV86ZOb1HObtugY5TQ5AdTt=tzv6mS=EzJg@mail.gmail.com> <2FFFEB16-DAAC-4E8A-AD24-7880A091F46E@tsinghua.org.cn> <CABNhwV0C9tmPre4KeRe+p5F2Wokjdb46M5UnC0LjRxwXue6ccw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MME=-sC30LSEi9sdMZAwN-iWi-ATR7oT0n_4KeG5-o98ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <00ae01d66c58$de4da280$9ae8e780$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMH47cvi4YZCrgb_tDt6ttaL7M9_TS6fdFAX6GvFxs6LGA@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR05MB3388C9D4EC80F129F67D6934C7490@DM5PR05MB3388.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV0x2Nscniw0=pdUBinWmstv8MyyqKVy9evKnSNG2zeL6Q@mail.gmail.com> <67ef32c7d3aa43419382f9398ce1dc69@att.com> <CABNhwV2iTr6P7OwDYk5oLVfrA7Zt-j3WtHSdLF4T6gHoZJ3V1g@mail.gmail.com> <009201d66eb9$cad23ff0$6076bfd0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMEufX1fjFk_R19=t2P7+49oJtYQH2rVB95U70KqxLwgqg@mail.gmail.com> <003701d66ef7$6d79bac0$486d3040$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CABNhwV1m-nZScygo11m7AG6P45X6r42TY28X4yv6wr_Cc-ruqw@mail.gmail.com> <00a501d67049$c455f720$4d01e560$@tsinghua.org.cn> <00d001d67075$cb474b20$61d5e160$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CABNhwV2+xqxzY1ET6h-TUpoAQQ0HoN-z_o5XZCzhb1gnXrsm6Q@mail.gmail.com> <007501d67124$1abbb980$50332c80$@tsinghua.org.cn>