Re: [Idr] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kumari-deprecate-as-set-confed-set-00.txt

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2012 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5rptyUHVGW7d2y5SkrI2nv7tC+AMhz/YywQhY9haO1o=; b=cemaYPYndbQijqyk1JZYafgcV/0wtAnrakUN6t6hwpo6XVdVPchysi1Mcb717t0JOG D3Jawa+f16bwCm5FTa5u8wQ9GIB5vBeese0n6aQ0Ula/3q5qjALRUQ1vTjF9IqqWE2Az 7uolUigLI3ZqA+XYJ19vuj64c4cgdtPj1OOhy4t6w+8zxdUZ366EuwhdqZL6Lp9uQmSl asnh9/XqO8DkfzYwABOlF7UrFL5xTBPQFQ9XoFQQz3X3XJUrF+EAZJkoxBaRHmKAx6pl ze7UZx5dotSSYgdJNsHrCWGbz0JKcpwxUmFuNrsPK2+Mmkpnay2+n1E1YS9zYU6PWNR3 Bipg==