[Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 17 July 2019 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yqQOezqgb3llShucZ13hiG6cV+DUgFL8Ui0l3iBR7tE=; b=fKfpfbQJdNqzrTXwbWcZ92h4DGSCE1KI3OJqFZbEnXaotdjjP73fcHjA9XdBb4SzZw mefosX+QIcvS4IEZ+4uXwBpFtVkyGOjjvb8VFlXwFyJ/Cd1Pe0jkpe9Al5+KGrxW5Ux/ k9/LJ5rWqH3zOYphx18RZViZ4AyGDAB83JsZRE1TJsSasHiOerV+yA7RAXLprw+dxNC7 7jnBw0Lgp3VFPuUme2FUK9V6YPAC4jJCTEDDSKsikEVXKIKyBqLPmOY3oJlAP1IVWBQ1 dIOUpZ3ozYl5OmuNa9ijM5gGwcsrwJOXZytKFU7a/6yrRtODciqIJ0PTm9xlECHfSfM8 iXNw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yqQOezqgb3llShucZ13hiG6cV+DUgFL8Ui0l3iBR7tE=; b=fxOhlOWbcQp3tXKT/HAw2bB/dj7FOAI8H0FiCqleoB4RoacCwsosP70ste/LvCyIBw OBpwn0zisc+B0CQ2AYBJYb3WVHn13LDF64e8TAfU2hEfcd/P5OoPLPYzcTYY42yiV6vJ BiUgRr4JdVgSaIfHSvc6L9ZbT4SFu0Vb4MOnemNZaCAXJyv4RXxSI1xY7M5Ur8RUp7PY 59dGDa9dT3xobeyLUVAfvHNulmYXYPgWG/+5gRudYo3+Ldu/Kqko8PCMMGLinPqlGppX HlgL7+bqoctgJG84+BUaTl6Z3tWmvq4SaQIYL+sMdllJ+M0INHMWNIhyM46cA++jflgW YjPQ==