Re: [Idr] draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-00

Enke Chen <enkechen@cisco.com> Thu, 27 October 2011 00:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=enkechen@cisco.com; l=9062; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1319676127; x=1320885727; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cCZ/aSVDP8w7V2uekCA74KsytfhVWbyZNE6x8VyRZ3g=; b=Qzqj27Ng4+aOez7q8n1n6CMvmF7RbYUKWMw8uJx62I59CTCq1FJ/QOmy 5nndwpAF2n3Fmvpyj1kPMh1sDe1nuAhYuXMFKlHFMfKyMLGfU375+01z5 zlVAUenLPtVtZKvsH0Omu8Z9DYSWZZtEYbRk1cOtePJDu9/n3rtixH5JK 4=;