[Idr] 答复: New draft - Flowspec Path Redirect

Liangqiandeng <liangqiandeng@huawei.com> Wed, 23 September 2015 12:03 UTC

From: Liangqiandeng <liangqiandeng@huawei.com>
To: "VAN DE VELDE, Gunter (Gunter)" <gunter.van_de_velde@alcatel-lucent.com>, Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:02:49 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.135.113.180]
Cc: "idr@ietf.org" <idr@ietf.org>
Subject: [Idr] 答复: New draft - Flowspec Path Redirect

Hi Gunter and Robert,

I'm also interested to this question. If you have any deep discuss, please let me know.

After that , I want to discuss a general question for "redirect to Path-id" action.  Can the Path destination be not the terminator of the redirected traffic?
If it can, maybe we should think about how to avoid traffic-looping.  Do you have any advice in more detail for that?

Best regards,
Qiandeng