Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-17 -> Updated Version -18 and Flowspec v6

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 12 December 2019 19:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aHaGPjDam8jkGSUc2WJ2utBaZtJR+b6KdCgWgwpSChM=; b=VgKMMvfFN6ZOPI+GVtA9GvJScDunRkmRtXo07YsF0KwbsI5E6FTiUEeAEkA2bK1SgX uqU9uTGDlEBlXOapITPZ6s1gBAXZcwdujIpfaq39IVymwk8MZAXt6Pu5KmCynCcFBJqY KF5tnv5qiUvS3guKLIO06pgjOhFmvJK7L52VisI3IJizYvKqM/FSbobo5OsSNtWGgxbK ia38hi5NTIU8A1OtNrD7EFXHii82Y7OcbHjmTRdkZUlHlPWso0Pb18nHVJV7tH3xYZ4Q 4QVFlcct8ckfJ1d8BsVRCvAvfQqN3fW3WTKe6wS6Pv0sFF3JsaBM/62nKojrjg0f+pMo JR/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aHaGPjDam8jkGSUc2WJ2utBaZtJR+b6KdCgWgwpSChM=; b=MW/tpxn6no4y1eIFPDbp/Q1bKs0yDq8OH8MNR+ID/YpbUDrrOr5H7rysn5JOROt15B 0iRsEbSO66McRkheUQc0lNBlXPqY/NQKF39drNfnPLl1WjW2nj7j97KQhINayKQIVKGN ER1m9q6WvfeX18obpD8hCDghYqaXjJ57/Du87mJOjLvOzj+wIIO7jMw4PISDHlvDfplq 9Ejx+zcKDR41p5N2SnNAg9dwYOLnMHM3fiR/mZWHbzHbDTw+awaNjBeLplRaJMU1JW6S vSy5eC5RZEHjHEc41ub7BVMllSSoy8IxLuiKtGzgyYVvJE568Wxhe2wGctm7P1ZHPYju I6pg==