[Idr] Point #3 on draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 06 May 2017 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=D6DhI5QlWRj/OhE+dr4Ax+ZCEOAFzyGE3gT0VWFpKrM=; b=WsSaQXXIRHZaK1yUsbMf50Qde+MUZj2zTUDRD6MRhmZGBQN7VdRNhisCjWNOPF/9Jb D3q1PWLtACLiO850LFPEfeQvclXPe1iHlX2L1xVS8dj1IztcwYwsr3ccGFMF485RmIq4 GvgwTMvPSMe1O+7rWInPXN8AoFmp3AMWPZ8UrbksGyPniLNIOv/ChnROxB31FRYKra9D SNiD1LuZEjpIDtuDrxzlbr2svxu3lX994uc20S+9iPvUE1MScXNnK3ckQ3j+Nh7qYNCR bImr+lTZ0YQksTKlA1IiIgLiEFZdeXGTRc+eAKIw8dksdNTP3ZUrxCNTQeOxhKCsWZyf 5rbw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject :to:cc; bh=D6DhI5QlWRj/OhE+dr4Ax+ZCEOAFzyGE3gT0VWFpKrM=; b=I9zskQfy0uA/f4CXRUjl/IsT2Fc2YchDINHcP2EE/QG84Jc48Fc8v67eIhOl04AE1J c01uMEIr+b/AVWwCrIwnxNkgknUKmY9Br6PG89avzJExZZtNO2NgkKUjCXcQ1zJDovB/ FNJWL0MeJzbKNlV5rABQhRebL4BfqbFl4CYyu691zp2YElX2/cSrFnHZtbif3oo/6niM bpbnOiWhl9hu0nD7N02KgMtSteq1N7lXTgXZkoqVOIycyzlN6apHi9YoNwXJLmrqMKcY hLygHo2Lov/0NPdkmZJMDy0j4YQAlT1lLxDrzZq+AoqZjKGeb+bK8SWKUZLhQxRRSde9 TffQ==