Re: [Idr] Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-21

bruno.decraene@orange.com Fri, 15 January 2021 10:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1610704800; bh=XfYLyABkfiWSEl9ykaZ2T1bFew7dGr0GnniMJGvKGX4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=GVnKukqG2Yj/PmDDg/i0WXVSv3yZjQedk64pzkWERKaFG1eA0sFORnvXnkWq4AHyM /DMg5Gf0F1Ju6C1GJDzpATFvNcG30dkghnNHrZSd+KPwUFosU3wDPDFNb3/kbkIhqq kGCZjX7ieGbcM6e+J8Vy1CnkPPoP/3efN8j4TsdOJzp3d9R9EmxP50BXW4lfvuB9ws 6hvBLozkj38vCqSXfsB57n3wc0D7IQz87cSaz8oqLimnABDe0uHgZafeLo2SoVwIkz SLuVJYNvIANTS/F9314cpdMBOAWoK5WeNxl7GG0r2xn7SiWtNceDcOPhp6PmBPBTyh F5O8EKnQqCHlw==