Re: [Idr] Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-10

Shitanshu Shah <shitanshu_shah@hotmail.com> Mon, 08 May 2017 02:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=KI8la2o5saZneFViC0lnRJqBl+hVbsgY36ob63HRrDk=; b=EsmP5Hw4+mwlkikyzqBgFhlK6Q4OTnYZl2bCMJEDszqC32+1cGnSy6oB+nDzIIapPaba0XZzWS4YB0W0+V+DWzH3YIWEdzYmvZcfX5DE+WGNUzSoQSr79ImPZ0X7RTdd1o/lyWUqA/PGQeBdesZCECmPtjfrnWeJQHw0JbcMJzeaJMCT/mkxhDkfEB35SAVpG2ggflyOdvfajrMrRHcG+kEneA6QnNfXSKyuQSpa1qWKxxzpLZE3Bpxhnt0XvXQGvIsUxyHWEs21mqtisKW+xCYq4NxFEXQrnJ5gAc6uN0ywsWXn2ulAjTp64BYS4mnOMDFbFvITPYqydYVHhYusGg==